When a room has multiple doors and openings like the one above, it can be hard to decorate. Don’t worry, we have a simple solution for that.
- Leave some walking space for people to walk through safely. This walking space will act as an imaginary hallway.
- Put a loveseats and sofas in the vacant area to create a small lounge area (a coffee table is good as long as there is enough room).
- Choose a few small art pieces and hang them on the wall between the doors.
- Remember to place a lamp or standing light to keep the space bright.
- Voilà! You have now created a room within a room.