It is hard to walk around a room filled with items like board games, CDs, remote controls, magazines, gloves and so on. What can you do? We have some simple solutions for that.
- Incorporate chests into the living room to store all the items you desire. Chests are also a great to use as a surface to display framed photos, awards and provides a place for a lamp.
- If there are more than 4 remote controls in your living room, use a universal remote control instead. Most universal remote controls can replace 4-5 other remotes and they support many brands and devices. Less is sometimes more.
- Add tall vertical bookshelves near walls to minimize the spread-out factor and maximize the floor space.
- Use floating shelves for home offices to organize typical office clutter, such as books and folders. It will make the space look clean and modern.
- Place a shelving unit in a big space to create two smaller spaces (ie. living space and work space). The shelving unit can act as a divider and you can store toys and smaller objects in these boxes as they will fit perfectly in the shelving unit.
For more design tips and tricks, visit our tips and tricks section on our blog.