If you need to sell your home during traditionally low buying months (December & January), there are a few tricks that can increase your success rate.
- Fewer sellers want people tromping through their home during Christmas which means less competition and more serious buyers.
- Tell your Realtor not to book appointments on the days when you want peace.
- Put on Christmas lights and trees to make the atomsphere more inviting and welcome.
- Use more red decorations over green as it is an emotionally appealing colour.
- Display center pieces and decorations made from pine cones or other wintery pieces of decor to create a cozy, warm feel within the space. (Check out the pine cone decoration).
- Bake cookies or simmer a cinnamon stick to give a great aroma and holiday spirit (smell memory lasts longest and cookies generally make people happy!).
Good luck and happy selling!
Add a comment