Yesterday, the Flüffians took advantage of the sun by opening the bay doors and had some fun making door stoppers to use within the warehouse and when they are out on projects. We thought we would share this quick DIY for your reference:
1. Cut small triangle shape.
2. Use Sand paper to smooth all the edges.
3. Place Flüff sticker for identification.
4. Apply adhesive evenly for grip mat.
5. Carefully place the grip mat and allow to dry. You’re Done!
We would love to hear about any DIY’s you have in your arsenal. Suggestions are definitely welcome too; we’ll try to incorporate them in future posts.