I’m still gasping at the real estate prices in Nova Scotia! I just got back from a fabulous vacation on the East coast. One of the fun things that Rick and I love to do when we travel is look at real estate where ever we are. Our friends that live in Halifax are looking at a new home and we were so lucky to be able to tag along with them and their realtor.
I have to share one particular property with you. Here are some details:
– Waterfront property – 1.1 acre to be exact
– West facing lot with a gorgeous view
– Fully landscaped and completely private lot
– Private beach with 200 feet of waterfront
– Fully renovated, gorgeous 2500 sq. ft home – all high-end finishings
– 30 minutes from city centre
The property has been on the market for over a year because it is overpriced. Do you want to know the list price? $865,000!!! Apparently it’s about $100,000 overpriced.
Can you imagine what that would cost in Vancouver?!
But I must say when we hit that tarmac at YVR I was so glad to be home. I love this city!