We absolutely love dark walls, floors, furniture, and decor. We’ve pulled our favourite images for you to get inspired by dark and moody homes.
The mix of dark and light really works in this room. The awesome textiles mixed in give this room some life.
We are obsessing over this room. The chandelier, and black wicker bed, and Eames rocker complement each other nicely.
Display art on a string against your dark wall for stark contrast. Add a pile of neutral pillows and a braided rug to soften up the space.
Add printed accents to break up the dark walls. Add white and grey accessories to complete your monochromatic home.
Some key points to take away from these images:
- add dark blue and green hues to bring colour into the space
- mix in light and mid-walnut woods to soften it up
- add dramatic textures and art for a bold look
- add linen and pale neutrals for a softer look
- mix in brass and pewter to add some sheen
- buttery leathers will give life to a space
We can’t wait to incorporate dark hues into our homes. How about you?
// Jordan – Marketing & Media, Bandit Pillows
Add a comment