Flüff Designs is excited to share our newest inventory for Spring. We think that Spring in Vancouver is especially significant because we have to brave some serious weather here in the PNW. The change from rainy days to sunshine means a lot to us and with the sun comes the a renewed desire to see the latest in design with fresh eyes. Here is what we have in stock to help you create the latest trends in home styling. Let’s get inspired.
Trends ~ What’s In Stock
- Florals – The Flüffians are into bold watercolour florals (we make all of our pillows in house! Check out Bandit Décor)
- Tepees – We have an assortment of tepees for styling kids rooms.
- Greenery – The designer planter trend has hit home at Flüff!
Trends ~ Here They Come!
- Wall Decor – The designers are using a lot of modern clocks and contemporary wall art in their projects
- Indigo is still in the mix. We love a slightly boho style with a bit more taylored and textured approach
- Art Prints – Flüff is into framed photography, especially since we have our own in-house photographer to draw inspiration from
New inventory is always arriving at Flüff, so let us help you make your project unique.
~ The Flüffians
Add a comment